February 02, 2009

Something fun....

1. What is your favorite color? Sage 2. What is your favorite place to shop? Oh my...that's a HARD one. Lately, Gordmans, Fashion bug, Catos 3. What is your favorite junk food?Chocolate..anything chocolate! 4. What is your favorite thing to do in the summer? be in the pool, and just laying out!! 5. What is your favorite dog breed?Oh i love our little doggy, rat terrier... 6. What is your favorite flower? Tie: ROses & Daisys 7. What is your favorite Hair style?I LOVE short hair, but am growing it out...again... 8. Favorite thing to wear around the house? My PJ's and green slipper socks 9. Favorite thing to do with your Family? BEing outside, going to the store together.. 10. One of your Bestest friends?Brittany 11. What is your favorite Bible verse? Psalm 37:4-5 12. What is your favorite shoes? I love to wear High heels , anything to make me alittle taller :)

No comments: