March 05, 2008

Update....

---Thought i'd let you all know that i got some of blood results back from on monday, they turned out all normal!?! so now the doctor's are just stumped...and so am I. Today has been a very hard day for me. the middle of this month it'll be 5 months that i've had these crazy things. The lupas came back (-) but I think they will do more testing on that. I believe it's something chronic...and there is no cure for that, just have to be on medicine's that i don't like...AT ALL! ~ Just wanted to take the time out and thank you for your prayers and thoughts girls! :) ~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amber! I don't know weather to say I glad the tests are normal or I'm sorry you still don't know what's wrong. I pray it is NOT lupas. That's awful. A friend of mine's mom has it. God bless you my sis! Love, Britt

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry girl. I've been praying for you and will keep doing so. I know it is frustrating when you know there is something but just don't know what it is. Love ya! ~Sharon

Jessica said...

Bless your heart! I know its got to be frustrating for you with not knowing what is wrong. Keep us posted. love n' hugs!