April 23, 2007

Zoo Trip . . .

WE went to the Zoo on Earth Day, Last Thursday, everybody got in free here. We had a great time, the kids really enjoyed it alot. It was funny to watch Brooklynn around the animals. She enjoyed watching them throw food down to the Monkey's and she just sat there ...... watching their "food".... licking her lips!!! it was too much and too cute!! Although we got alittle sun that day, so she had little red nose and cheeks some what the next day. Gavin, he hardly ever burns, just tans RATHER NICLEY!! hehe * * * * * * * Will have to fill you in on the YOuth Conference some other posting time. We did have 2 boys get saved Friday nite. It was such a blessing to be part of the Youth Conf. this year! God is Good!! ~ Till Later ~

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness, that bottom picture scared me for a split second. I thought that was an actual cub. I'm sure the zoo was fun! I just love going to zoo's. I need to take Ty sometime. He's become VERY fascinated with animals lately! =) Glad you had a good time!

Rachel said...

What fun....How long did you stay at the zoo? Hasn't this weather been wonderful. It has really encouraged me to get out and have fun with the kids too (it also helps to not be prego ;-)
Rach

Amber said...

Jessica- well she acted as if it was a REAL cub it was funny! Have you ever taken Ty to the zoo? we go every summer, went last year when Brooklynn was 1 mo. old. (we live right by the zoo) It was alot of fun though, you should for sure take him girl! Also when you get online sign into Hello.com and message me so we can chat. I'm always signed in!

Rach- Just commented on your blog! hehe This weather has been wonderful, I've been able to go walking w/ my friend from church and it's been great. We stayed for most of the day there, my mom and the kids went with us! And i agree this time last year i was VERY Prego!>!> Thankful I'm "free" this year! *giggle* THanks for the comments girls!