December 16, 2008

christmas wishes & snow!!

~ I think it turned out just great!
~ This is our latest picture we had taken of my kids :) It turned out just awesome! They did great posing and smiled and no crying.. I was one proud mommy that's for sure!! I tried this new place, Picture Innovations and let me tell you...THEY ARE JUST AWESOME AND FAST! I got the pictures 30 mintues after they was taken!!! I also got a great deal, they are having a $9.95 deal and you get like 50 pictures!! How can you beat that?!?
Very pleased customer here!!
hehe...I really don't even have to say a word on this picture, but she wanted that candy cane badly!!!lol It turned out to be pretty cute, but she is scared of him still...do you wanna know why though? HIS GLOVES!! she's always been scared of gloves ...that's one reason why she doesn't have her ear's pierced yet! :( poor baby...she will wear snow gloves though...one funny girl...
Saturday, noah's sister is getting married! gavin's the ringbearer, brooklynn is the flowergirl....am just to get it done! lol.... christmas is in what...7 days!! i'm not ready ..one bit! lol oh well..it always comes together....
Gavin is now on christmas vacation until Jan. 5th, they move into their brand new building..it's just great looking too! We ended up baking some Gingerbread cookies this year, instead of sugar cookie cutouts...they had so much fun doing them! I got this kit where they can paint them and frost them..it was alot of fun.. And yes i got some pictures of those just haven't downloaded any yet...
ok..well sorry about never finshing my last post..it's old news now...
however...WE GOT 3 INCHES OF SNOW AND IT'S STILL SNOWING!!!!!! Its just so pretty and white.. i love it!! :)
~MERRY CHRISTMAS~

4 comments:

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

What adorable pictures, Amber! :D

Terry said...

Dear Amber...In Canada, it is the first week of the holidays for the kids, so I thought I would come looking for some American Christmas babies and here are two little sweeties for sure! Now that Jessica didn't have a one!!
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas...Love Terry

Jessica said...

Merry Christmas! sorry its been forever. I have been an exile to the computer and haven't visited ANYBODYS bloggies in FOREVER! I LOVE the christmas kiddies. Adorable!

Amber said...

Thank you all for the comments!