October 24, 2008

Fianlly Friday's picture

SO....here we are...already FRIDAY again! Just seems like I Just posted LAST friday's picture! Here is her latest falling to sleep position.hehehe... she does have a pillow under her head and isn't laying on that glass thingy as it looks...

ON the other hand.. I had that 24 hour bug monday and tuesday. IT was aweful and am so praying the kiddos don't get it! ugh..you mom's know what I'm talking about!!

The weekend is here!! YAY...We have a FUN packed weekend and I just always love those...we're going back home (ark.city)for the fall festival they have every year, can't wait to see everybody there, am hoping to get some picture even..ya never know.

Then that evening our church here is having a Fall festival with lots of games for the kids and food, it'll be a wonderful time..last year we wasn't able to make it back, but this year we're shooting on gett'n back here! Last year there was 25 kids that accepted Christ as their saviour! Amazing God we serve...!! So i'm excited for hte kiddos to get to be a part of it this year!

Well make sure you scroll down alot b/c I posted like 4 post's on here since' it had been awhile!....

Until later my friends!

3 comments:

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Wow, how does she sleep like that?! LOL!

Anonymous said...

oh Brooklyn and her sleeping....I can only recall Blake just falling asleep twice is in whole life without me actually "putting him to bed" and both times he fell asleep like watching tv on his bed. Glad you are feeling better and I hope the kids don't get it...I so know the feeling of when momma's sick..it's awful! Would that festival in Ark City be "Arkalala" or however u spell it...our school band used to go play at that every year so I went in jr. high..first time I ever got sick on a ride was there!:)haha Hope you had a fun weekend! Sounds great...

Amber said...

See..Brooklynn tends to take late naps..if she does, it just depends on her day, she's VERY stubborn about ..well everything! haha
Believe me I've found her in many ways and shapes! haha

YEs sharon it's arkalala...we love it and go back home every year!!