November 08, 2007

some cute pictures...

So this is "Jesse".... a rat terrier , he's such a cute little dog and is taken EVERYWHERE we go! The kids just love him and carry him around non-stop! -------------miss brooklynn eating her like 4th sucker that day !Oh the fun they have at Nana's house huh? Jesse and his sister , victoria. My sister has the other little doggy. But they love to play with each other! it's cute to watch too. This is a blanket that Noah's aunt made for his parents. It wa really hard to take a picture of but this is the best I could do. Some ppl think gavin looks like Nathan (noah's youngest brother ) which until I saw this picture of him I didn't really think so either! haha (bottom right hand corner). Until later..................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute pics...ur puppy is adorable..reminds me of our little Daisy..she's a jack russell terrier