January 11, 2007

Our Dear Friend....

This is our dear Friend, Mrs. Emily Bond. She holds a VERY special place in Noah and I's heart and always will . She is who we named Brooklynn after (brooklynn Emily for those who didn't know) She turned 98 June 25th and Brook'n was born June 5th. Even in the same month! She calls her Emily though, and it's so neat to see how excited she get's when I tell her about Brooklynn. Gavin loves her and get's excited when I tell him we're going to go see her (she lives an hour away) , so we don't get up there as much as we should though. She lives in a nursing home also.
She was our church pianist for years and play's just awesome, and I love to listen to her play, NOTHING or NOBODY can compare's to her's though! ha- Gavin gave her a hug bye and it was so neat to watch my kids sit there and talk and listen to her. She gave Brooklynn this little snowman! IT was so sweet... (hey gavin's eye is getting better!) ha- Well I just wanted to post this precious picture! It's worth a million dollars! or priceless I should say!!!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

How awesome that you have this opportunity to visit her. What is the name of the town that she lives in?
I finally got to see another pic of you with your kids! HA! You look great! Now I need one wiithout your glasses!

Jessica said...

Aw..this picture is really sweet! I'm glad you have another picture of you and your two kids too! It's vert cute! And such a nice story about that dear older lady!

Amber said...

Well thank you both! I agree, I don't have hardly any pictures of me and my babies! I just love them SOOoo much! Do you remember Seeing Mrs. Bond when you was here?? that was a long time ago though.