December 19, 2006

Our Christmas Blogger Baby Girl...

I forgot to tell you all what our Little Christmas Blogger baby girl did when I wasn't home saturday... she was with her Nana and the next day I was talking to my mom and she was telling me about Brooklynn saying ma-ma-ma-ma-ma and ba-ba-ba-ba-ba ! I said she hasn't ever said any of that before, and sure enough on sunday all day long..... mama-mama !!! :) So you know I was just SO excited about that! She's almost got crawling figured out though! *yikes* Have a great week!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Yes, you better call...I can always get a lot of house cleaning done when I'm on the phone because I'm being well entertained...LOL!
I love calls! PLUS we have a lot of getting to know each othere before family camp!
Congrats Brooklynne!!!!! You go girl...mama is the first thing that you should say!

Lisa said...

Amber~Your kids look sooo cute.I bet they can't wait till Christmas.Have fun,Lisa

Jessica said...

WOOHOO!!! You go Brooklynn! Very very sweet Christmas pics!

Anonymous said...

How precious!