October 20, 2006

A REALLY quick note...

hey ya'll's.... just thought I'd let you know we're going to be gone this weekend for a little trip to see Grandma!! (noah's mom) And his brother, Nathan , has a football tournament, So i'm sure I'll come back with lots of PICTURES!!!! We are also having Becca's (noahs sister) birthday party. She's turning the BIG "21" ! lol Her's is the 27th and Gavin's is the 29th. My sister , Andrea's is also the 27th.... so there's lots right around there in October. So just keep us in your prayers as we travel and all that good stuff! Have a great weekend!! ~ Ta-ta.... Amber ~

4 comments:

Rachel said...

We miss you...come home!!! The weekend is over. I'm SERIOUS!
Where are you????

Amber said...

LOL... I'm home, but am trying to catch up on everything..laundry..dishes..all that wonderful stuff. AND... amtrying to get stuff around and call's made for Gavin's party this weekend! Am getting ready to post some good pic's though!
Later..Amber
-Oh and I did comment on your 'romance'blog too *wink*

Rachel said...

p.s. glad your back

Amber said...

barely am...