September 28, 2006

Off for the weekend!!!!

Okay Ladies... I'm off for the weekend....kidless mind you... :) But I know I'll miss my babies. I'm also going to the Ladies Retreat with my church. Pray for me, b/c I'm riding with Amanda.. and I'm not sure how she drives! hehehe just kidding Amanda! I would also like for you to pray for me and my family. There's alot of issues going on right now, and it's hard, and just want God's will done. But the kids and I ventured out to the store today, had to get my diet pepsi jazz for this weekend!!! And got some pictures printed off from my digital camera, and one of them was the one I posted on here of Gavin feeding the ducks.. it turned out awesome and I'm going to get a bigger one done for sure!! Decorated the house with some fall decorations today, and it's feeling like fall alot latey since it's getting colder out. But Rach, I have to tell ya something... I LOVE SNOW.... I LOVE SNOW!!! hehe... I just had to tell you that! :) Well it's getting late and I need to get to bed b/c I've got ALOT of stuff to get ready for my trip! I"ve really enjoyed the blogging so far. It's nice to talk to Godly ladies, and don't have to worry about the words coming out of their mouths or bad pictures.... ya know? Okay.. enough!! Good-nite!!! Love ya All.......... Amber Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Sweet pics! You're right, I just don't get enough of them. Post all ya want! hehehe I'm very excited about this weekend!! Can't wait! I'M A VERY GOOD DRIVER, BY THE WAY!!!! You have nothing to fear...hahahahaha....

See ya later! Love ya,
Amanda

Jessica said...

lol...yeah she's a good driver...I've ridden with her I think. I know she's ridden with me before. "ridden" is that a word? Jessica

Amber said...

Sounds good to me! I haven't "ridden" with her before though... I'm really excited too Amanda!!